Our engineering teams are literally at the core of everything we do … we are after all building an insurance company from the ground up! We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/d) at Coya to play a leading role in our journey to revolutionise the insurance world .
While we are looking for someone who has a range of technical skills, we are also looking for someone that does the small things really well:
- Whatever the task that you take on you see it through
- You have fun with your work and with your co-workers
- You care about how your work and attitude affects those around you.
- You understand that communication is the biggest responsibility of your job as a developer and the one you’re least likely to get right unless you focus on it.
- You are good at what you do but also don't mind admitting where you can improve
The work activities will include, amongst other things:
- Building new features for a distributed reactive system
- Working closely together with product managers to help define new features
- Participating in technical discussions about the technical roadmap
- Testing and documenting the systems you build
- DevOps Philosophy: Be responsible for building, deploying and running your code in production
- Add value to our business by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and web services